Among our many new investments, as part of this new strategy we can highlight:
- Acquisition of last gen production equipment (to get the most of that 37000m2)
- Strengthening our international presence with new subsidiaries in Asia and central America and specific Marketing strategies for USa and Mexico
- TDZ brand acquisition, jumpstarting our industrial products line incorporating groundbreaking vane pumps technology and cetop valves
- Diversifying our presence in multiple marketings with the development of new 4x4 and hybrid vehicles gearboxes and broadening our agricultural line to increase our presence and brand recognition at this specific sector
- Duplicate our investments in fairs and exhibitions, with presence in 8 countries and 3 continents.
- New online marketing strategy
The new marketing strategy had very positive results, including exclusive distribution agreements with leading companies in the industry, allowing us to have a steady growth that doubled our presence in Asia and center America, allowed a 20%+ increase in North America and a overall growth of 8% last year, increasing our Market share and reinforcing Bezares and its brand TDZ position among the top hydraulic manufacturers worldwide.